Chronic back pain, mild scoliosis, pain. What is the treatment?

My chronic back pain is undertreated...very undertreated. I m a 19 year old male who was diagnosed with MILD scoliosis about 3 weeks ago. While the curve of my spine is not very painful looking to the naked eye I m in pain all the time. I m out of vicodin and tramadol and have to make it 1 whole week without effective pain relief. I am currently working with a chiropractor to help my back, but it is a slow process and results are not immediate or lasting. Anyway, now I m SOL with no relief and don t want to call my doctor sounding like a drug seeker My doctor only gave me #20 5mg vicodin, and I had to call him for a refill after just 1 week.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013