Chronic back pain due to fusion from L3 to S1 and have a spinal cord stimulator. IS there a possibility of loose wire from the stimulator?

Hello, I have been on a lot of meds for yrs with no changes. I have Chronic Back Pain . I have a fusion from L3 Tito S1 and c(5 to C6. I also have a Spinal Cord Stimulator . Over the last few weeks I have been found during the night at 5am, 7am, and last night I got up myself at 4.30am. There is a possibility that there may be a loose wire f From my Stimulator. Some nights I get up from bed because of pain, thus the reason my husband does not miss me from bed. I am really worried at this stage but am trying not to add more anxiety to my family. Have you any idea what it could be. Thank You.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013