Chronic back pain, difficulty in sitting and walking for long hours, MRI shows disc dessication, annular bulge, compression in caudal. Advice?

Hi,sir I am SAILENDRA...I have back pain from 7 years and i consulted so many doctors....but pain was not reduced yet...i alredy taken the laser treatment in 2005....but there is no use,I cannot sit proparly more than half an hour and i cannot walk properly more than 10 could you please give me your valuable suggestion now...i will sent you the report of MRI.....once chek my report... CERVICAL AND DORSAL SPINE : ARE SEEN IN SAGITTAL IMAGES ONLY AND ARE UNREMARKABLE.. L1-L2,L2-L3,L3-L4,:DISC DISSECATIONS.NO DISC PROTRUSION.NO FORAMINAL OR CENTRAL CANAL STENOSIS . L5-S1:DISC DISSECATINS.DIFFUSE ANNULARBULAGE,INDENTING BOTH L5 NERVE ROOTS IN THE FARLATERAL ASPECT.MILD COMPRESSION OVER THE CAUD AEQUINA. IMPRESSION: L5-S1 : DISC DISSECATIONS.DIFFUSE ANNULARBULGE,INDENTING BOTH L5 NERVE ROOTS IN THE FARLATERAL ASPECT.MILD COMPRESSION OVER THE CAUD AEQUINA
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012