Chronic back pain, degenerative disk disease, tension and migraine headaches, without PCP. Is there a treatment ?

I am 29 on disability for almost 10 yrs now and Im currently without a pcp. Ive tried everything to find one but have had no luck. I need a doctor badly due to my health deteriorating lately. My severe chronic back pain due to a few car accident s abusive ex boyfriends and degenerative disk disease, tension and migraine h/a s along with endo mitosis , neck and shoulder issues as well is really beyond the word pain. What can I do to find a dr near me who can help me?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012