Chronic back pain. Taking naproxen, side effect of high blood pressure, pain. Medication for pain management?

Hi, I suffer chronic back pain ...I m taking atasol 30 for the pain during the day.. night time I take over the counter Naproxen 220mg...I usually take about 3-5 of these at one. My problem is my blood pressure is up. 151/115 when I checked it 20 minutes ago. I went into medbroadcast and it says Naproxen will drive up my blood pressure. I m taking three pills for the blood pressure now. I ve been on just about every pain med there is...the atosal 30 I take during the day...but I need something to last all night cause lying down to sleep causes me much pain....any idea what I can take for bed time? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013