Chronic back and neck pain, have numbness on the toe spreading to rest of the body. Could it be due to pinched nerve from neck or back?

I woke 2 days ago with a totally numb right little toe . It stayed that way, until tonight when I also noticed that now have numbness traveling my entire right side up to my head. It is noticeable very much on the toes foot , and then the rest of the body it is not as bad, but when I touch my skin, compared to the left it has very little feeling to the touch. I notice no other symptoms, although I have had years of back and neck trouble and I have been having more pain from both back and neck lately. Other than that, I have had sinus/ allergy issues the last few days, but I assume that is unrelated, although I am also very congested on the right side, breathing freely from the left nostril , but the right is clogged. I also noticed when sitting in Church tonight that I was having to blink alot with the right eye to get it to focus because it felt like I had matter in it, which I related to the sinus and allergy symptoms. Any suggestions? Should I be alarmed or is it maybe just a pinched nerve from the neck/back? I will say this is something I have never experienced before and I have had neck and back issues for over 30 years.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer