Chronic asthma, pain behind shoulder blade, spine on using inhaler. Relief with paracetamol. Permanent solution?

Hi there, I had a bad night with chronic asthma last night and on taking my inhaler i experienced pain behind my shoulder blade at the base of my right shoulder, near to the spine . It was then very severe and i couldn t move easily, I have taken several paracetamol and it has eased a little but is still present. I can t breathe in deeply, but the asthma has gone off slightly so that s not so bad - what s best to do? Many many thanks Best Wishes Emma
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012