Chronic anal fissures, constipation, rectal bleeding, hard stools. Taking laxatives, proper diet. Causes and treatment?

My name is XXXX and 24 years old. I am having chronic fissure and its being treated for couple months from PGI (4 months), Also I m taking laxatives (daily bulk forming agent) to ease constipation , and drink more than 3 liters of water daily and i avoid junk food and take proper meals and some fruits daily. No matter how much the stool become soft due to laxative, the first piece of stool is always hard. Usually, the rest of the stool is soft, but it only take the first piece to bring the pain of the anal fussier back.. Along with this i am doing sith s bath as doctor recommended me 4 times in a day but i am able to do 2 times only. I am also applying oilment. Sometimes i am fully relied, no pain, irritation but after periods i am having pain each time and blood also came from bowel and irritation last for longer. I want to ask when will be i am free from this disease and also other question is as i am working woman i have to sit on chair for about 5-6 hours, so that also effects chronic fissure and exercise or walking also as sometimes it effects me.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012