Chronic acne, small pimples on face, oily skin, black spots. Tried brevoxyl, isotrex. Permanent cure?

i am 27 years old,height 5.3 ,weight 57kg. I have acne from 14 years old.These are small pimple all over my face.Some are large but most are small.Skin very oily. I am asian. I was appointed with doctor several times. But it is not totally removes.Many black spots on my face.Recently I used brevoxyl and isotrex cream and take doxycap tablet foe four months. It was not remove acne. Now What can I do?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013