Chronic acne, rough, bumpy skin with whiteheads. Taken treatment. No relief. Treatment?

Good day,I am 25 year old man who is suffering with acne over 12 yrs now,I use almost every imaginable thing u could possiably think of, skin care topical retionads antiboiatics, herbs and at home remedies nothing works,I am still battling acne. My skin is looks very rough,bumpy from little whiteheads which is under the skin and jus waiting to give me a suprise of new pimple .....I recently lots a lot of weight because I don t eat anything with fat,milk,or anything with starch or oil Pls I need help so as to have a normal life like my friends,I honestly wish I wasn t born
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012