Chronic acne on face, chest, back, cystic pimples, folliculitis. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I had severe acne in my early teens, that only lasted about two years (12-13). It was on my face, chest , back, behind and even thighs. Slowly but surely, the acne on my face, chest and back subsided, but never fully on my behind or legs. I was then told what was on my behind and thighs was folliculitis . Now I am in my early 20 s and have broken out on my face again. This time, there are no cystic pimples , but small bumps with no white or black heads ALL over my face. It started on my forehead , with lots of itching, and within a week was all over my face and neck. What happened? And why hasn t the follilculitis gone away yet?!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012