Chronic acne, on deanxit, itchy acne on neck, medicine effect ?

Hello. I used to suffer from acne and I took roaccutane for 6 months and it all disappeared .Now Iam taking deanxit . I have been taking deanxit for 20 days and I noticed that my skin changed .the acne reappear with red spots . the acne appear on my neck especially and it is itchy. I want to know if these types of medicines affects on the skin and causes itchy acne. one more question I want a home made mask to get rid of the skin scares. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012