Chronic acne. Using tretiva, stopped, recurring symptoms. Will clinoxid, azithromycin provide complete cure?

I have always had acne since i was 12 yrs old. I was on tretiva 20 twice a week and den once a week for the last 9 mnths. My doctor stopped the course dis mnth n i again have acne on my face. He has now prescribed me clinoxid gel and azithromycin 125mg once a day. The results have not been great. Plz tell me wen wud the treatment show results and will my acne subside like it was wen on tretiva
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013