Chronic acne. Treated with proactiv, accutane. Stayed clear for some time, recurring. How can I reduce it permanently?

Hi, I had suffered with severe acne for about 5 years, tried different products such as proactiv and other skin treatments. My doctor suggested accutane, and so, last year i took the drug and for about 4 months after, my skin stayed clear. But, my acne has come back, not as severe as it was but it still flares up. I am currently on antibotics and trying murad, a cleanser that my beauty therapist thought would do the trick. Do you have any idea of why im getting my acne back? and, what steps should i take from here? Go back on accutane and try again? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012