Chronic acidity, stomach infection, greyish black stools, blurred eye sight, nasal bleeding, headache. Treatment advise?

Hello sir, I have been suffering from acidity problem for almost 5 years. I can eat only the normal usual simle healthy foods . but sometimes that also cause problem. from last 1 month I lost my test of food and from last 7 days I have been suffering from stomach infection. the acidity was too high that my normal medicines were not working at all. My doctor gave a course for 15 days and advised me to do complete body checkup, though not done yet. for two days my stool also became greyish black and returned to normal after taking medicine. however now I feel like my eye sight is blurred and there is blood from nose in solid form(only little) and also there is headeche and back pain . my eyesight may be effected as I used to study to much during exam time.ut the antibiotics I am using are not strong enough to result any drug interection.I have sinus problem, blood pressure is normal,and a anaemia history. please do reply sir as I am not getting what actually to do.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer