Chronic acid reflux, taking medicines, intense burping which do not interrupt conversation. Solution?

Hi Dr. , I ve been dealing with acid reflux for over 10 years. Over the last two years, almost constant belching has been added on. I ve taking so many types of medicine for acid reflux and several GI s. The GI s always come back with now problems. The medicines cut down on the burning sensation, but the burping if anything is getting worse. Nobody seems to have any real answers. One other side note, when I m in conversation I hardly burp. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer