Chronic abdominal pain under ribs, nausea, dull pain. Pain in the right of abdomen is sharp and breading difficulty. Causes?

I have chronic abdominal pain . It is in the center right under my ribs/sternum. This pain is usually more pressure accompanied with nausea but not always. However it is a dull pain. This does not always occur after eating but sometimes does. The other pain is on the right side of my abdominal area. This pain is sharp and makes it difficult to breath or move. This is not as frequent but the worst pain.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012