Chronic abdominal pain, headache, nausea, chestpain, jaw pain, black specs in stool. Suggestions?

I have been suffering from chronic abdominal pain for two years. These past three weeks it has gotten alot worse. The pain is increasing, and have been to the ER. They said I need to see a GI specialist but unless im throwing up blood, they can t do anything about out I just have to wait. I m pretty sure I have an ulcer . At first it was just abdominal pain, headaches and nausea . I am now have chest pain and jaw pain. I find it difficult to eat, and have found dark black specks of stuff in my stool. I have pain killers and stuff but I am really worried what should i do? The pain gets so bad that i get severe anxitey!! Help!!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012