Chronic IBS, recurrent colitis, white stuff in stools, taken pantop-d, mebendazole, worried about masturbation aggravating the condition

can daily masturbation cause colitis or stomaach upset ? i have chronic problem of ibs and taking anti acid capsules like pantop- d since long coz of excessive Gas problem. went to physcian he told me its reccurent colitis . more over i saw white bowls in my stool i told doctor about it also , he told me its due to parasites and gave me mebandazole for three days (b.d). i suffered from this parasite infection 5 times since last 6 months, more over i masturbate daily since one month does it cause colitis or aggrivaite it.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012