Chronic COPD, have swelling on finger joints, recurring wrist pain, extreme lower back pain, pain and pressure in eyes, aggravates with weather. Signs of psoriasis?

I think I have psoriatic arthritis my first cousin was recently diagnosed after years of pain.I have very little psoriasis just around the hair line so my Doctor said I dont have it .I have swelling in my right index and middle fingers end joints wrist pain that comes and goes feet and toes low rib shoulders extreme low back pain .Weather makes pain worse and has been dibilitating for the last two years.No energy must lay down 5or6 times a day to get pressure off low back.My finger nails have ridges but grow fast.My eyes hurt and are red with pressure.Have copd for 10 years.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012