Chronic Asthma, Hypertension, Epileptic, Headache, loss of breath and Stress. What this could be?

I am a Chronic Asthmatic,epileptic, lately I have been having constant pain in my head but not like a normlal headache,dizziness,pins & needles in my hands,arms & feet,my left arm went totally dead, I'm battling to breath & very aggressive & feel angry all the time, I'm also under a lot of stress,I have seen a specialist who did a lung function test & it wasn't good,he wants to put me on a drip,my heart was also racing & my sugar was 4.1 after eating,he's not quite sure what is going on with me & needs to do a ct scan,but if you could perhaps help,
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013