Chromosome problem in fluid around baby. Scheduled aminocentesis. Will be baby be fine?

My Ob/Gyn did an ultrasound and saw somethings that concerned him so he sent me to have a level 2 ultrasound done. It the ultra sound she told me there was water around the baby s kidneys and neck area which could mean a chromosome problem. She also told me his heart looks to have some problem because one ventricle is pumping all the blood. She also said the baby has a small chin. She asked to do a amniocentesis . I said yes because I am concerned. Is my baby going to be ok or will we lose him?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012