Chondromalacia patella. The best advanced treatment, period of recovery, expenses?

Dear Sir.
My age is 57,I am suffering from left knee Chondromalacia Patella stage 4.since last 6 months. I heared that there is a new advanced treatment to make new cartirage,
via a cell enter through injection, & no need of surgery. Can you guide me about it.
If it is possible then kindly provid me details with expensis & period of recovery If it is not possible than which is the best permanent treatment for me. Kindly guide me.
Thanks & Regards.
Ram Tourani.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013