Choleterol test, how much could it have distorted the results ?

I ate a sweet 20 min before a cholesterol test, even though I did not eat for 10 hours before as I had to prepare for stomach examination. The results were 5.29 (whereas only 3.54 a year ago). I got scared and eventually found more about the product: 202 kcal, 4,3 fats, 3,2 carbs per 50 grams. Of course I will take the test once again, but could this increase be just because of the chocolate (cow blood, sugar, glucose etc mixture to be more precise) and how much could it have distorted the results?Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011