Cholesterol:Cholesterol 143, LDL 82, HDL 41, triglycerides 100, Blood Glucose F 101, rosuvotin, brisk walking,

Question: Should I continue medicine? ( Rosuvotin 5 mg) Current Cholostrol level as on 20-05-2012 as follows: Cholostrol 143 LDL 82 HDL 41 Triglycerides 100 Blood Glucose F 101 Age 51 yrs (Male) Took 5 mg Rosuvotin for last 2 months as per doctors advice 45 minutes brisk walking and physical movements on daily basis, since last 2 months Non Veg, however No fatty food & Red meet No CHD symptoms, Non Smoking
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012