Cholesterol, triglyceride and hemoglobin level. On doxycycline. Related?

Does Doxycycline efffect cholesterol and triglyceride levels and hemoglobin A1C levels?

For the past 10 years my total chloresterol level has ranged from 150-160 and triglycerides from 100-110. A1C levels range from 5.7 to 6.1, and were at 5.7 in December 2012.

I started on Doxycycline in January for Rosecea. My quarterly blood tests came back with chloresterol at 185, triglycerides at 170 and A1C at 6.3. The previous 6 tests scores for each test were trending slightly downward and now I have a spike.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013