Cholesterol test done, high triglycerides, HDL, LDL, on strict diet. How to lower levels?

Hi Doc, i am 57 yrs old, female, my cholesterol is 6.1, triglycerides 1.71 and ALT 106 - result on Aug. 13, 2012, my cardiologist gave me livolin, vestar, lofribra and crestor - rosuvastatin for 30 days. today sept. 27, i repeat blood chem test, ALT 172, cholesterol 6.2, direct hdlc 1.6, ldl 4.11, glucose 6.1. My question is why after taking my medications nothing improved except for my triglycerides? All went up, i also avoided food rich in fat, sugar and more of fruits. Thanks for your answer
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012