Cholesterol high, BP, kidney, liver, sugar fine. Family history of heart problems. How to control?

I am guite healthy in all other than 9.1 cholestrol blood pressure ok kidney liver glocuse fine, I do have family history on father s side heart attack harding of the artires dad his brother and father the sister s lived longer to old age my dad was 61. I don t eat cakes buscuits, sweet s no fat on meat and not much dairy other than full fat cheese not that often and cheese spread, i drink wine eat lots veg and mostly white meat don t exercise much. christine
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013