Cholesterol, SGOT has reduced significantly after a lifestyle changes, persisting elevation in SGPT. What should be done?

I was cricket player for a long time. I m 39 and my cholesterol levels were always high together with SGPT and SGOT levels. I m also suffering from impotence . Now i have started weight training and also became a vegetarian. At present my cholesterol level has come down, but not to the level of expectation. But my SGOT level has gone down significantly. Still SGPT is high at 91 and LDL is at 142, HDL 71, Tryglyserides 140. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012