Choking while having food, water. What could be causing this?

hello, my issues is when i am eating food or drink i feel like i choking, it started early this year after i was in the hospital for a few days for high blood pressure and my heart and lungs go swollen i dont remember the name of what i had but is was leading to heart failure , i when to the doctor and he said it was sinus it stopped for a few months but not it is back, what do you think it could be, i have stop taking milk, cheese and eggs
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012