Choking throat on running, feels like drinking water. should I be concern?

I have recently started running again two days ago. About a year ago i started running at this same time. After i run for 10 to 15 minutes i feel like i am choking on something and constanly have to clear my throat or drink water. Constanly trying to clear my throat seems to help more then drinking water. This happened to me last year after i started running, but as i started doing it at a daily basis it went away. There were times i did not run for 1 or 2 months but i did not fill this sensation again. It does not occuar during the running and i`m not out of breath or had any prior throat issues that day. Will the cause of this go away over time, do i need to let my body adjust to the daily running, is the way i am breathing wrong or should I be concerened at all
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Oct 2013
Hello dear
Thanks for your query at him

Running after very long gap body needs to adjust to situation . lungs and body will take time to adjust during this period one will have symptoms of air hunger or chocking type of feeling . it is normal phenomenon . if not decreasing after two weeks you can consult physician .