Choking sensation, chest and facial pressure, headaches, rapid heart beats. Cure?

Hi, since like 3 months ago I ve been having different sensations. I feel I m going to choke, my heart beats like I m running, i feel a pressure in the leftleft side of my chest near the heart and is mostly when I m eating but sometimes it jusyt happens without no motive. There other i feel is crawling,bubbly and pressure in mymy head and face i get headachs also sometimes with this pains. I want to knowknow what is happening if should go get checked?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012