Choking problem, headache, sore throat, ear pain, painful to swallow

Hi. I have had a problem with choking/crouching over nothing and everything for about two years. These last four or so months that problem has been getting significantly worse. I even had one episode where I was not breathing at all for aprix 5 secs. This last week I have been battling with headaches , sore throat , sick feeling in my stomach every day. Now my left ear is in so much pain it s giving a slight headache so far, and it is very painful to swallow . My throat hurts in the middle, not the sides, and the pain shoots up into my left ear. I had a blood test done three days ago that came away as my thyroids were fine. I m just a little lost as to what to do or what this is. I eat a diet of zero sugar, extremely low carb etc. :)
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012