Choking of vomit in sleep. No medication till now. What to do?

If ur a Dr u make a good amount of $. I am a single mother of three teens, who cannot sleep because I have acid reflux and throw up in my sleep. I do not drink or do any drugs. I asked a simple question because I am afraid of choking on my own vomit in my sleep, but u won't answer u less i give u $15???? Thank u!!! For being greedy! What happened to the Oath u take to help all and do harm to none??? Hope I don't die in my sleep cuz I don't have a credit card!!!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013