Choking feeling in upper neck region. Chest X-ray, tlc, 2d echo negative. Next step?

Recently my mother aged 67 started complaining taht she feels some sort of choking sensation in her upper neck region while walking but only sometimes not always .In the recent times she had had a chest infection also .So to rule out any further problem I got her chest X ray, tlc ,dlc, ecg ,tmt .2 d echo done . Everything is fine in the reports but for one line in the tmt which says test is mildly positive for inducible myocardial ischaemia.Kindly guide me what it is and what next is to be done.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012