Choking, breathing difficulty, vomiting after consuming milk. Possibility of milk allergy?

Hi I am beginning to wonder if I may have a milk allergy . I am 44 years old and have been having this problem for about six or seven years. When I would eat I would always have milk as it was something I had just begun to enjoy but every time I did I would immediately start choking and my it would become difficult to breathe and I would end up throwing up. Recently I have noticed if I do not drink milk that doesn t happen although I do cough when I eat cheese and get chest pain from ranch dressing, ice cream, sour cream and mashed potatoes where I feel like my throat is closing.... Could I have a milk allergy?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012