Choking and skin irritation due to exposure to chemicals. What to do?

My daughter was helping me work on the car today but didn t have any gloves on and when I sprayed some B-12 chemtool Carbutetor, choke and throttle body cleaner, she got it on her hands. they are now irritated and red and the can said to contact a physician if it persisted. This has been this way for over 5 hours now.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Hi ! If the irritation persists, you have to take her to your family physician. If there is any choking sensation experienced by her, you must take her to the doctor immediately. Wishing you an early recovery.