Choesteatoma with erosion of inferior part of EAC. Jaw pain after surgery. Help

I have been diagnosed with Choesteatoma with erosion of inferior part of EAC last month after several months of pain in my left ear. They reported the choesatoma to be 6 cm in length. After its removal through surgery last month, i had been experiencing severe pain my left jaw. Only yesterday the doctor discovered through my CT scan that choesatoma had spreaded to my jaw bone. They showed me the left side had much less density than the right. Now i can only eat soft foods and it hurts when i talk. Doctors tell me there is nothing they can do to stop it. I am from Singapore. Please help me. For they said this is a rare case.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012