Chocolate cyst, internal os patalous. Infertility treatment. Decapeptyl depot, susten injection, gestone tablet and injection, duphaston pills. Advise?

Do susten 2 ml injection twice per week will help stop brown discharge? Hello doctor, I am 32 yrs old. I am going trough infertility treatment past 1 1/2 yrs. Last yr i have go trough laparoscopy due to Pcos and the doc too find out I have chocolate cyst and having internal os patalous. Then later my cycles still nvr turn out accordingly so they start to give inj Decapeptyl Depot for 3 mths for grade 1 endometriosis. Then in this Feb 2013 I got conceive/pregnant naturally for the 1st time. Now I am in 11 week 6 days. While on these I was having 1 ml gestone injection daily plus gestone tablet via vagina twice a day at 200mg & 400mg. Then last week the doc suggest me to take the injection 1 ml twice per week plus the vagina suppotaries but I got spotting around 3rd day and rush to hosp for scan and it shows the baby is doing fine but report indicate small haemorrahge. Then now they increase the level to 2 ml susten injection twice per week plus Duphaston pils twice per day. Do these help me to continue my pregnancy and do it will stop my spotting ? They said the bleed can be due to weak cervix, will I miscarriage this pregnancy ? What shoul I do ? Am I going on a correct medication ?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013