Chocolate cyst in ovary, laparoscopy, adenomyosis uterus, missing periods. Treatment?

hello sir/madem. iam very poor in underrstand. Itake 2 times leproscopy in right overy becasuse of choloate cyst(6 cm,,in 2007&2010).now iam following gynecolgist.but yeserday in my scanning report i got 5.4cm cyst in right overy,2.7cm in left impression ADENOMYOSIS 9MM THICKNESS IN UTERS ,AND CHOLATE CYSTS IN OVARIES. i have one son 12 years.i did abortion in 2006(family problems).but from 1month idont got my doctor told dont use any medecine.MY Question is am I taking correct treatment? There is no cure for this disease?How can I take care of my health? pl.suggest me.thnk you sir/madem.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012