Chocked on food, pressure within right ear, food went up the eustachian tube and is blocked, saline flush

About 8 days ago I felt perfectly fine, until I was eating some veggies when a nice sized particle went down the right side of my throat. As hard as I tried to cough it up I couldn t get it out. The choking discomfort went away as I was Trying my best to cough and weez it out... But I almost instantly noticed pressure within in my right ear and everytime I swallow my right hear ONLY makes a very loud uncomfotable CLICK/POP. This all happened right after my choking incident. With all the research I ve done I am assuming the food made it s way up my eustachian tube and is blocked. I went to a clinic yesterday but the doctor didn t seem to understand my story... Told me it was my jaw and should go away... But I didn t swallow my jaw...I believe I have a foreign object somewhere in that area. I am very sure because I did a saline flush through my nose and it causes the click to go for about a hour then returns! The feeling of pressure never leaves. Please help I am a musician and my ears need balance!
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012