Chlorthalidone medicine not available, delayed medication. Anything to worry?

I have not been able to to get my Chlorthalidone 25 mg meds for over 5 days the pharmacy hasnot been able to get a fax responce are recived a call back my doctor in 4 days. i called the doctors after being put on hold for a hour an spoke to the nurse after a few hours the Pharmacy called and told me now they have to wait for my cigia supplemental insurance to get in touch with them. which has been 12 hours am i in danger for not being able to get my meds????
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013