Chlamydia, zithromax and ciprofloxacin, bumps on penis, itchy and peeling skin

Hi I had been infected by chlamydia and was treated for it with zithromax and ciprfloxacin over a year ago. I have had clear fluid coming out from the tip of my penis especially after urinating, I also have tiny white bumps at the base of my shaft usually one at a time only which was accompanied by an itch scrotum that seemed to be peeling. The itching happened only once but the white bumps are recurring. Most recently, i noticed that the opening of my penis seemed darker and i see small red dots (not bumps) on the penis itself. I was sexually active with multiple partners in 2011. I don t know if the descriptions I gave are all connected or if I m just making connections of different conditions. I just wanna know what this could possible be...
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012