Chlamydia infection, slow urine flow. Surgery done. Wants to do surgery to widen tube passage. Related conditions?

i have recently tested positive for Chlamydia and have been treated but i have also noticed my urine flow isnt as fast as it was before prior to surgery i had because of a narrow passing before. could this be how i got the infection or are the two things separate ? because im going to my doctor to see if i need to have surgery again to widen the tube passage, just wondered if its possible that this problem could be why it appears in the test that i have chlamydia. please help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012