Chlamydia infection. Taking antibiotics. Urine and blood test shows non reactive result. Chlamydia free?

Hi, I took a urine and a blood test , for chlamydia and the results came out 0.07, hence I took antibiotics to get rid of the chlamydia. My partner also got tested and his results read 1.7, however his doctors said that any figure below 9.0 is classified as nonreactive. I am confused, does this mean both my partner and I are chlamydia free? Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012