Chlamydia, gonorrhea infection, itching around vaginal area, dry rectal area. Treatment options?

I just got off a medicine for clymitia and gonorea everything went back to normal when the bottle was empty but now two days later I have burning and itching around my vaginal area along with dryness my recital area is pealing and red also. It doesn t hurt to go to urinate or do a bowl movement but the irritation is so bad I now have a scratch or somthing on my anus it hurts to even touch.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this first of all this is to be confirmed that this is the infection due to organism called chlamydia and gonorrhea if this is very much confirmed then the best option for this coexisting disease is "Tab Doxycycline 100 mg" twice in day for three days and "Tab Ofloxacin 400" twice in day for three days hope this information helps you have nice day.