Chlamydia and staphylococcus in urethral discharge culture, vibramycin 100 mg, remactin, hard pain during urine, ciprobay 500 mg, tarivid 500 mg, pus cells ,mucus with negative result for bacteria

i had chalmydia and staphyloccus in urethral discharge culture after noticing transparent discharge after urine. i took vibramycin 100 mg twice daily for 2 weeks + remactin. then i suffered from hard pain during urine. i took ciprobay 500 mg for 2 weeks then tarivid 500 mg for 2weeks without any benefit. my case develops to the worse and i made chlamydia antigen test more in urine and it s negative. and the urine test and culture shows more pus cells , mucus with negative result for bactiria.i made prostatic liquid test and culture and it shows 100 pus cells and 15 red blood cells with negative result for bactiria and fungi . the pain extended to my testis and genitals with hard pain in pinis starts after urine and continue.please help me
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012