Chills, sweats, headache, urine test positive for bacteria, epi cells, esterase. Diagnosed with UTI. Right diagnosis?

My urine test came back back with a 2+ for bacteria, 10-20 for epi cells and 1+ for esterase. Everything else was normal or negative. I have no pain while urinating and don t feel any changes in urination fregnancy. I have chills, sweats, headache and fatigue for 2 weeks now. My doctor diagnosed an UTI and put me on Cipro for 5 days. Just wondering if really an UTI although not showing any classic signs. I am 43 years and is good health. Never had an UTI before, even with 2 kids.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012