Chills, sharp pain on right side of stomach, bloating, gassy feeling, blood in stools, rumbling sounds, rapid heart beats. Any ideas?

I am 15, and i am experiencing many symptoms of cholangitis and gallstones, but since i know that once you read symptoms you make yourself think you have everything i made a list beforehand. I am experiencing chills feverish feeling, sharp pain in my right side of the stomach that penetrate to the upper back area, cramps , bloating , gassy feeling, sometimes blood in the stool , reddish brown stool, loud rumbling sounds, and my heart seems to beat faster when i experience the cramps. So do you have any idea what this may be?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012