Chills, severe pain, burning urination with strong smell, headache, lower back pain. Viral?

I had chills and severe all over pain a few days ago. I had to urinate on the hour and it burned. I drank lots of fluid and after two days I started to feel better, but still had a headache . I still had the urge to go but not as frequent. After day three I started not having the burning sensation but my kidneys were hurting (lower back pain ) along with a headache. Now on day four I have no back pain and my urination seems to be normal, but still smells strong. The Flu and Nora virus are going around and I can t figure this one out. The good thing is everything seems to be back to normal. I was wondering if a virus can attack you in this manner. Thanks, Chris
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013